Blue Sapphire Neelam
Blue Sapphire Neelam
Blue Sapphire Neelam Stone Original Blue Sapphire Neelam stone price in Pakistan ring types How Blue Sapphire costly harmful benefits blue sapphire price in Lahore natural per carat royal Pakistan original neelam stone is called Pukhraj in Hindi.
People wear this Gemstone in Rings or Overhanging made of blue metal for Astrological reasons. It’s is related to Jupiter. Therefore, it is a very commanding and useful stone. Jupiter can invalidate the ill belongings of other planets too.
Benefits of Blue Sapphire
- Anyone can wear this stone it does not have any side effects. Moreover, Jupiter is the sense of Education, Career, Marriage, and Children.
- Strong Jupiter confirms Good Education, a Good lifestyle, and Good Family Life. A weak Jupiter can result in a break in education, frequent job change, delay in marriage, Unhappy family life or delay in children.
- A person with weak Jupiter also faces economic strain and sensitive uncertainty. If you have any of the problems mentioned above, then you must wear this stone.
- People with Economic issues or dis-satisfactory specialized life must wear this stone.
- As per Western astrology, it is also the birthstone for people born in the month of November. It is a lucky stone for people with Sagittarius and Pisces as Zodiac signs.
History of Blue Sapphire
Currently, Ceylon mines in Sri Lanka are painstakingly the best source of yellow Sapphire. This stone came from Ceylon mines are ‘Ceylonese or Sri Lankan Neelam. But in recent times the price of Sri Lankan Neelam has shot up exponentially, making Sri Lankan sapphires high-priced for many.
Due to this, people are now choosing Neelam stone of Thai origin, also called Bangkok or Thailand yellow sapphire’. Bangkok yellow sapphires offer a better color tone and quality in a reasonable range.
Bangkok Neelam is usually accepted these days as they are measured equally beneficial astrologically and are superior in the overall look. Also, these Bangkok sapphires have slight treatments for attracting their quality. The treatments can range from first-degree to severe treatment levels.
Appearance Blue Neelam
Impurities in the corundum structure, mainly chromium and iron, turn the stone red. When corundum is impure, however, the stone can be a variety of colors. The color blue is most often caused by iron and titanium impurities. Stones that are mostly blue with a tinge of purple are called “cornflower blue,” while those with a more green tint to them are called “teal.”
More than just a beautiful addition to your look, the genuine blue sapphire gemstone is believed to provide you with wisdom and focus while aiding in the manifestation of prosperity. This natural blue sapphire gemstone is known for its brilliance and true color that has been recognized throughout history as the stone of royalty.
It has been treasured by Kings and Queens throughout time, who have worn it as both an amulet for protection and as a symbol of power and wealth.
Price of Blue Neelam
Blue sapphire stones are typically sold in pairs connected at their girdle (a circle around the middle) by a chain or as part of a necklace or bracelet set with other precious stones such as diamonds or emeralds.
Blue sapphire is an extremely rare stone. But not all blue sapphire costs a fortune. There is also a wide range of prices for blue sapphire stones of the same quality, color, and size.
The prices vary on the factors of weight, color, shape, carat, and clarity.
Price of Neelam Stone in Pakistan
The price of blue sapphire stone in Pakistan ranges from Rs. 18,000-30,000
- Sapphire Stone in Pakistan
- Natural Blue Sapphire Stone in Pakistan
- Blue Sapphire Neelam stone Ceylon
- Original Neelam Stone Price in Pakistan
how to check if blue sapphire suits youNeelam stone benefitsNeelam stone originalNeelam stone pricetypes of Neelam stoneNeelam stone price in Pakistanblue sapphire stoneNeelam stone in English
- Payment: Cash on Delivery / Jazz Cash
- Delivery Charges: Rs. 300
- Delivery Time: 1 – 3 Working Days for Major Cities. Interior Sindh/Punjab/Balochistan and KPK 3 – 5 Working Days. For International Delivery Contact Us by Email or WhatsApp on +923088873888