Hematite Stone | Sang-E-Hadeed is one of the rarest minerals on Earth’s surface and in the low crust, although It is an iron oxide with a chemical composition of Fe2O3. It is a common rock-forming mineral found in grainy, metamorphic, and igneous rocks at locations throughout the world. If you want to purchase the Original Stone – Sang-E-Hadeed in Liverpool (Sange-e-Hadeed ) stone please call us at +923088873888
This is the most important ore of iron, hence it was once quarried at thousands of locations around the world, today almost all of the production comes from a few dozen large deposits where important equipment investments allow companies to professionally mine and process the ore. Also, most ore is now produced in China, Australia, Brazil, India, Russia, Ukraine, South Africa, Canada, Venezuela, and the United States.
Hematite – Sang-E-Hadeed Variation
Because of its various qualities, these stones have been used for generations. Therefore, this stone advantages can range from physical to emotional health benefits, which is why some psychics feel it is one wonder gemstone you should always have on hand if you want to improve your health and live a happy life.
- When utilised with a feng shui goal, this is a natural stone that helps to balance and encourage the healing of your body and house.
- Sang e Hadeed stone absorbs and protects from any bad vibes in your house by the dark colour.
- It’s also an anchoring and stabilising chakra because it has linking to the root chakra.
- This is a common stone that you may utilise it to improve your home’s feng shui. This stone’s properties can help you find better balance and support your body, mind, and soul.
- Moreover, the health benefits of this are no longer a secret; they can help you live longer, stay stronger, and enjoy a better life.
However, how you use your gemstone as a healing energy instrument will have a big impact on how effectively it works for your physical and mental health.
Appearance of Hematite stone
Hematite is an iron oxide that is known to help you develop new ideas and to keep you grounded and firmly rooted to the earth. This stone helps you focus on your dreams and goals, and it promotes confidence and executive decision-making skills. Hematite comes in red to silver color, with other shades like black, brown, or gray. It is also known for its high luster.
It can be found in many different forms: tumbled stones, beads, rough chunks, or even as a decorative element in jewelry and other crafts. They are often grayish-black in color but can range from reddish browns to dark greens depending on their location and type of hematite ore used during extraction processes.
Hematite is a stone that comes from the mineral family, iron oxide. Hematite has a wide variety of uses and comes in many shapes and sizes. It can be used to make soap, as a body paint, or even jewelry!
Payment: Cash on Delivery / Jazz Cash
Delivery Charges: Rs. 200
Delivery Time: 1 – 3 Working Days for Major Cities. Interior Sindh/Punjab/Balochistan and KPK 3 – 5 Working Days. For International Delivery Contact Us by Email or WhatsApp on +923088873888